What we do
- Bad Contractors Resource Guide – What you need to know in Colorado
- Common Claims in Colorado Collection Cases
- Ways to Collect on Your Judgment in Colorado
- Ultimate Guide to Arbitration in Colorado
- How to Enforce Your Colorado Arbitration Award
- Getting Ready to File a Lawsuit
- Colorado Partnership & Shareholder Attorney Talks About Resolving Disputes
- Do You Have A Case?
- Our Lawyers Discuss Breach of Contracts in Colorado: Making and Breaking Deals
- They Can’t Do That! Our Lawyers Discuss Breach of Fiduciary Duty in Colorado
- Shareholder Oppression and Your Rights in Colorado
- Guide To Fighting Your Homeowners Association (HOA)
- How to prepare for Court
About Our Litigation Practice
No matter what side you’re on, a lawsuit or dispute will require you to fight for your rights, and could affect your business, your finances and your property. If you’re involved in a dispute or lawsuit an experienced attorney can provide the guidance you need to get the best outcome. At Robinson & Henry, our proven trial attorneys can build your case and advise you from the initial filing through trial resolution. First and foremost, we will always work to fight for your side. We know it’s important to work to bring a litigation case to a timely and cost-saving conclusion. We want to protect everything you’ve worked so hard to build. Let our experience guide you. Contact an attorney now for a free consultation.