Education & Bar Admissions
- Bachelor’s Degree – Brigham Young University, 2000
- Juris Doctor – South Texas College of Law, 2007
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar, 2008
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, 2009
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
- Top 10 Real Estate Attorneys in Colorado, American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2018 Edition
Publications & Speaking Events
- Guest Speaker, Colorado Public Trustees and County Treasurers Association Annual Conference, 2015
- Presenter, Castle Rock Rotary Club, Home Owners Associations, 2017
- Colorado Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- Douglas Elbert Bar Association.
As an attorney, Boyd gains great satisfaction in helping his clients overcome issues they are unable to tackle alone.
Boyd Rolfson is a real estate, civil litigation, and probate attorney in Robinson & Henry’s Highlands Ranch office. After receiving his undergraduate degree, Boyd worked for a large corporation. There, he often felt like an unknown cog in a giant wheel. He wanted to make a difference by helping people resolve problems they couldn’t solve on their own, which led him to fulfill a lifelong dream: attending law school.
As a native Coloradan, Boyd has a love and appreciation for the land as a precious natural resource and valuable asset. This appreciation influenced his desire to practice real property law.
Boyd, who focuses on real estate and business law, has represented industry-leading banks, mortgage lenders, title companies, and homeowners associations. He has also represented clients in bankruptcy and eviction actions, helping them protect their real estate assets.
He has appeared before numerous state courts and federal bankruptcy courts to argue motions, attend hearings, and try cases. Boyd has experience researching and writing complaints and motions regarding foreclosures, title and lien issues, property disputes, eviction, and bankruptcy actions.
When not practicing law, Boyd is an active member of his church and community, coaches youth sports teams, attends community events, and enjoys outdoor recreation with his family.