Types of Bankruptcy Cases
- Till Debt Do Us Part: A Guide To Separating From Your Financial Past
- Colorado Small Business Bankruptcy: Complete Guide To Dissolving Your Business
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Is it the Right Move For You? Colorado Bankruptcy Lawyer Provides Insight
- Colorado Debt Settlement Lawyer Discusses The Pros & Cons Of Debt Settlement
- Colorado Bankruptcy Myths: 28 Questions Answered
- Colorado Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Answers To Your Bankruptcy Questions
- Fighting Colorado Foreclosure: A Guide to Defending Your Castle
- 5 Questions to Ask an Attorney Before You Hire Them
- Active Ch. 13 Debtors Now Considered for PPP Loans
- Answering Your Questions: Debt Resolution Fridays | June 5, 2020
- Are You Responsible for a Deceased Spouse’s Debt?
- Can a Creditor Have You Arrested?
- Can Bankruptcy Get Rid of Past-Due Child Support?
- Can I Keep My House if I File for Bankruptcy in Colorado?
- Can You Have Good Credit 2 Years After a Bankruptcy?
- Chapter 11 is Easier for Small Businesses
- Colorado Small Business Owners Hurt by COVID-19 | Debt Relief Options
- Colorado Small Businesses Debt Relief with Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Consumer Protections for Individuals Hurt by COVID-19
- Coronavirus Hurt Your Colorado Small Business? Our Attorneys Can Help Maximize Your SBA Loan.
- COVID-19 Mortgage Assistance & Foreclosure Defense
- Cryptocurrency: The IRS Expects You to Report It
- Debt and Security Clearances: How debt can affect your ability to obtain & keep a security clearance
- Debt Resolution Fridays – July 10, 2020
- Debt Resolution Fridays – July 17, 2020
- Debt Resolution Fridays – June 12, 2020
- Debt Resolution Fridays – June 19, 2020
- Debt Resolution Fridays – June 26, 2020
- Debt Resolution Fridays- August 14, 2020
- Debt Resolution Fridays- August 7, 2020
- Debt Resolution Fridays- July 24, 2020
- Debt Resolution Fridays- July 31, 2020
- Debt Resolution Options for Small Businesses
- Divorcing? Consider a JOINT Bankruptcy With Your Ex.
- Does Bankruptcy Affect Your Spouse?
- Don’t Tap Into Retirement Money to Pay Off Debt
- Eviction Relief for Colorado Renters | COVID-19 Outbreak
- Families & Individuals Hurt by COVID-19 | Debt Relief & Other Legal Resources
- Families & Individuals Hurt by COVID-19 | Legal Resources & Debt Relief Options
- Find Debt Relief AND Keep Your Car or Home
- Find Out How Much Bankruptcy Costs
- Foreclosure Due to Economic Loss from Coronavirus? Our Attorneys May be Able to Help You Keep Your House.
- Get Rid of Debt Without Losing Your Real Estate
- Get Your Debt Resolution Questions Answered
- How Bankruptcy Can Help with Divorce Debt & Past-Due Support
- How Debt Settlement Can Lead to Even More Debt
- How I Helped A Client Avoid Wage Garnishment
- How to Protect Your Cosigner During Bankruptcy
- How to Relieve Your Debt During COVID-19
- How to Sell Your House Before You File for Bankruptcy
- How to Stop the Foreclosure of Your Home
- Is Bankruptcy Right For You? Our Colorado Bankruptcy Lawyers Can Help You Decide
- JOIN US! Live (Virtual) Event, May 28, 2020
- Just How Far Can A Creditor Go With Collection Attempts?
- Lose the Harassing Creditors
- Protection From Collection Action During Pandemic
- Renewed Hope for Student Loans & Bankruptcy
- Retain Robinson & Henry, P.C. for $0 Down on Your Bankruptcy Case
- Robinson & Henry Bankruptcy Fees
- Robinson & Henry, P.C. Opens New Law Office in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Robinson & Henry, P.C. Operating Remotely During COVID-19 Shutdowns
- Selling Assets Before Bankruptcy: Keep It On The Up and Up
- Stand Up to Debt Collectors Who Commit FDCPA Violations
- Tips from Our Clients
- Track Your 2020 Stimulus Check
- True or False: If I File Bankruptcy Everyone Will Find Out
- True or False: You Must Wait 10 Years to Buy a House After a Bankruptcy
- Walk Through the Chapter 7 Process
- Welcome, Clients!
- Weren’t Eligible for Bankruptcy in the Spring? You May be Now!
- What You Need to Know About the IRS and its Army of Private Debt Collectors
- When Can a Bankruptcy Stop Eviction?
- When Your Home Can be Searched During Bankruptcy
- When Your Mortgage Forbearance Ends, You Could Owe A Huge Lump Sum Payment
- Will Bankruptcy Get Rid of My Tax Debt?
- Your Car & Bankruptcy – What Happens?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
April 22, 2021 – An individual came to Robinson & Henry after they reached a point they could no longer manage their debt. Our Debt Resolution Team advised our client of their debt-relief options.
We assisted our client with a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, and our attorneys were able to get roughly $133,000 in debt discharged for our client.
HOA Foreclosure Defense
April 12, 2021 – An individual faced with losing their home sought help with the impending foreclosure.
The client’s Homeowner’s Association was prepared to foreclose on the home to satisfy an outstanding debt. Our HOA litigation attorneys successfully reached a stipulation with the HOA for our client to pay off their remaining balance and avoid foreclosure.
$70,000 of Debt Discharged
April 6, 2021 – This client came to Robinson & Henry with out-of-control debt. Through a Chapter 7 filing, the client found financial relief by doing away with $70,000 of debt with the help of our Debt Resolution Team.
$47,000 of Debt Discharged
April 6, 2021 – Our Debt Resolution Team helped this client get rid of nearly $50,000 of debt that had become unable for them to manage. The release of this debt allows our client to make a fresh start.
$200,000 of Debt Discharged
April 5, 2021 – Our client sought help to get out from under mounting debt. This was a Chapter 7 bankruptcy case in which the R&H Debt Resolution Team helped the client discharge $200,000 of debt. This allowed our client to get on a path to financial certainty.
Types of Bankruptcy Cases
Individuals and businesses can be susceptible to seemingly insurmountable debt load. If you’re in that position, it’s important that you understand all of the options available to you before you make a choice that could impact your life for years to come. At Robinson & Henry, our skilled attorneys have helped hundreds of families and small businesses decide the right solution for dealing with immense debt, including bankruptcy and other options. With the proper guidance from an experienced attorney, you’ll understand your rights and responsibilities through the process, helping to reduce your stress. We will advise you on how to protect your assets and how to plan ahead for what things will be like after you file for bankruptcy. Plus, we’ll help put an end to harassing calls from creditors and stop a foreclosure, garnishment and bank levy while we help you restructure your debt. Let our experience guide you. Contact us today for an assessment.