What we do
- Till Debt Do Us Part: A Guide To Separating From Your Financial Past
- Colorado Small Business Bankruptcy: Complete Guide To Dissolving Your Business
- Colorado Bankruptcy Lawyer Insights: Is Chapter 13 Bankruptcy the Right Move For You?
- Colorado Debt Settlement Lawyer Discusses The Pros & Cons Of Debt Settlement
- Colorado Bankruptcy Myths: 28 Questions Answered
- Colorado Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Answers To Your Bankruptcy Questions
- Defending Your Castle: A Guide To Fighting Colorado Foreclosure
- Can I Keep My House If I File For Bankruptcy in Colorado?
- Debt and Security Clearances: How debt can affect your ability to obtain & keep a security clearance
- Our Colorado bankruptcy lawyers can help you figure out if bankruptcy is right for you.
- Retain Robinson & Henry, P.C. for $0 Down on Your Bankruptcy Case
- Robinson & Henry Bankruptcy Fees
- Stand Up to Debt Collectors Who Commit FDCPA Violations
- What You Need to Know About the IRS and its Army of Private Debt Collectors
About Our Bankruptcy Practice
Individuals and businesses can be susceptible to seemingly insurmountable debt load. If you’re in that position, it’s important that you understand all of the options available to you before you make a choice that could impact your life for years to come. At Robinson & Henry, our skilled attorneys have helped hundreds of families and small businesses decide the right solution for dealing with immense debt, including bankruptcy and other options. With the proper guidance from an experienced attorney, you’ll understand your rights and responsibilities through the process, helping to reduce your stress. We will advise you on how to protect your assets and how to plan ahead for what things will be like after you file for bankruptcy. Plus, we’ll help put an end to harassing calls from creditors and stop a foreclosure, garnishment and bank levy while we help you restructure your debt. Let our experience guide you. Contact us today for a free consultation.