Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor – The John Marshall Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, Spanish and Psychology – Indiana University Bloomington
- Bar admissions: Colorado Bar, 2010
- Top 40 under 40, The National Advocates, 2016
- Top 40 under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2015
- Rated Attorney Lead Counsel, 2015
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
Publications & Speaking Events
- Book, “Till Debt Do Us Part,” 2017
- Article, “Ask a Lawyer: Bankruptcy and Credit,” Better Living, 2015
- Article, “Debt Resolution,” Our Community, Castle Rock, 2015
- Taxes Under Trump, “Trump and Bankruptcy,” 2017
- MegaStar Financial Annual Sales Meeting, “Mortgages & Foreclosures,” 2016
- Women’s Seminar, “Bankruptcy and Finances for Women,” 2015
- Douglas/Elbert County Bar Association
- The Colorado Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Colorado Attorney Peer Mentoring Program
From your first meeting at Robinson & Henry when you sit down with me to discuss your issues, I offer a personalized approach to your bankruptcy. One of the things I pride myself on is being able to have a relationship with each individual client and provide wonderful customer service from the very first time we sit down to when your case ends.
Liz German is a Partner at Robinson & Henry and leads the firm’s Bankruptcy practice. She also handles estate planning and probate law matters.
Liz’s Bankruptcy Practice
Liz helps inviduals and small businesses find debt relief through the appropriate bankruptcy, whether it is Chapter 7, 13, or 11 bankruptcy.
No two bankruptcy cases are alike, but an essential element for a successful filing is an attorney who has exceptional attention to detail. And sometimes, a bankruptcy matter calls for an aggressive litigator. Clients will find both of these qualities in Liz.
Having litigated matters in federal and state courts, Liz is comfortable advocating on behalf of clients in the courtroom. She has extensive experience in consumer rights protection and has successfully protected the rights of her clients against their creditors in adversary cases.
Liz has also defended clients against foreclosure actions and gone after creditors who have violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
Liz’s Estate Planning & Probate Practice
Estate planning and probate law are two very sensitive practice areas that call for an attorney who is compassionate and pragmatic. These practice areas require a caring attorney who will take the time to get to know the client and their unique circumstances so they can devise a beneficial legal approach.
In addition to helping clients draft important estate planning documents, such as powers of attorney, wills, and various trusts, Liz also represents clients in probate litigation.
More About Liz
Elizabeth grew up in the Midwest and is a proud Hoosier. She attended Indiana University Bloomington where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from the John Marshall University in Chicago.
Elizabeth enjoys living and working in Douglas County. She spends her free time hiking, skiing, running, and reading.