Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, ranked 7th in class
- Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, Philosophy, Christopher Newport University, Graduated with Distinction and Departmental Honors
- Bar Admissions:
Professional Awards & Honors
- Top 10 Under 40, Nationally Ranked, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2023
- Top 10 Under 40, Colorado, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2022
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers®, 2022
- Pro Bono Achievement, The Supreme Court of the State of Colorado, 2022
- Pro Bono Graduation Honors
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Faculty Member
- CBA Mock Trial Committee Member
- Law Review Notes & Comments Editor
- Moot Court Society
- Project Safeguard Volunteer Attorney, 2009-2013
- Mile High Radio Guest Speaker, 2011
- American Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Thompson G. Marsh Inns of Court
Marlana A. CarusoPartner - Family Law
Family law is unique in the sense that there are multiple avenues to reach the finish line. Getting creative on possible resolutions is not only possible, but generally encouraged in my practice.
Robinson & Henry Partner and Family Law Attorney Marlana A. Caruso hails from Virginia. Humble beginnings taught her the value of hard work and education.
Marlana’s career has focused exclusively in the area of family law. She brings with her a wealth of knowledge about domestic litigation. Prior to joining Robinson & Henry, Marlana worked for the country’s largest domestic litigation law firm.
Family law is a challenging area of practice. It takes a compassionate and assertive attorney to help individuals navigate some of the most difficult times of their lives. Marlana finds the rapport she develops with her clients reduces their stress and creates a foundation for a favorable outcome for their case.
In addition to helping Robinson & Henry clients, Marlana remains active in the community. She works with low-income and unrepresented individuals who need assistance completing legal documents to launch their domestic cases. She also teaches law clinics for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
“Marlana and her team embodied the perfect combination of grace and expertise while handling my divorce. Quick response time, accurate answers and practical/diplomatic suggestions . . . all of which I greatly appreciated.” —Margaret
“Amazing! Marlana Caruso was very polite and so helpful! ICWA is an issue in my case. Many of the local attorneys were very hesitant on taking on my case because of ICWA. Marlana was familiar with ICWA and how it would possibly impact my case and was willing to help!” —Erika
“Robinson and Henry was great! Marlana was my attorney and she was fantastic. Very responsive and knowledgeable.” – Cody