Being a family law attorney means assisting clients as they navigate what is likely the most difficult period of their lives. It is an opportunity to reduce the stress of those circumstances by providing a calming influence through professional representation that helps to achieve their goals and set them on a path for future success.
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, MN
- Master of Arts, Homeland Security, American Military University, Charlestown, WV
- Bachelor of Science, American Legal Systems & Computer Engineering, United States Military Academy, West Point, NY
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar, U.S. Federal District of Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association
- El Paso County Bar Association