Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, University of Wyoming Law School, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications & Sociology, University of Wyoming, 2010
- Colorado Bar, 2017
- Wyoming Bar, 2015 (inactive)
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, Membership Committee Member
- Denver Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Law School Si Se Puede, Mentor
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2022
- “When Other Practice Areas Intersect with Real Estate,” Colorado Bar Association Continuing Legal Education, 2021
It’s a privilege to help people get through their family law case. I apply compassion, common sense, and the law to each case that comes in the door. My goal is to achieve an outcome that is in my client’s best interest.
Robinson & Henry Partner Cierra Garso practices family law. Cierra’s love of history and a passion for helping people steered her toward a career in law. She was inspired by legal giants like President Abraham Lincoln and Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg who worked hard and used to the law to help people, not hurt them.
Cierra handles domestic relations cases involving divorce, parenting time, child support, spousal support (alimony), grandparent rights, and stepparent adoption throughout the Denver Metro Area.
Prior to entering private practice, Cierra worked as a Child Support Enforcement attorney where she established, modified, and enforced child support orders.
Cierra is a zealous advocate for her clients in the courtroom and at the settlement table. She knows each case requires a tailored approach, and she works with clients to determine the outcome that is right for them.
An empathetic and skilled attorney, Cierra helps her clients navigate the many difficult decisions they must make during a complicated period of their lives.
Deeply committed to and involved in her community, Cierra is a regular volunteer at Metro Volunteer Lawyers where she provides pro bono legal assistance. She also proudly serves on the Colorado Women’s Bar Association Membership Committee. Cierra has a passion for legal education, and she loves teaching.
In her free time, Cierra enjoys trying new restaurants, traveling, and spending time with her husband and their dog, a miniature poodle named Phantom.