"Your issue is my passion. There is no problem big or small that I can't assist you in resolving. I became a lawyer to help people and to be my clients' advocate during difficult times."
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor – University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Graduated with Honors, Political Science, University of Northern Colorado
- Bar Admissions: Colorado, 1989, 10th Judicial District, 1990
- AV-Rated Attorney with Martingale Hubbell since 1999
- Stathmore’s Who’s Who Award
- Former Channel 9 KUSA legal consultant
- Alice Radio legal consultant
- AVVO-Rated Attorney
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
Publications & Speaking Events
- Lecturer, Colorado Bar Association
- Lecturer, Denver Bar Association
- Lecturer, National Business Institute
- Channel 9 KUSA, “Lawline 9”
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
Valerie Malara is a lead family law attorney in Robinson & Henry’s Denver office. She has been a licensed attorney in Colorado since 1989 and was in private practice from 1989 to 2010 and again from 2012 to present. She was previously a Magistrate for the 17th Judicial District of Colorado, in 2011.
Valerie has been rated as “AV” with Martindale Hubbell for 18 consecutive years. AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment and a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank her at the highest level of professional excellence. Throughout her career, Valerie has demonstrated her ability to advise and litigate in a multitude of areas, including domestic and juvenile law, commercial litigation, contracts, employment, collection, DUI’s, misdemeanors, personal injury, wills, and probate.
Valerie is a graduate of The University of Denver Sturm College of Law and The University of Northern Colorado. She has been qualified and has testified as an expert in District Court in Family Law, Collections and Attorney’s Fees. She is a member of the American Bar Association, Colorado Bar Association, Denver Bar Association, and Jefferson County Bar Association. She currently practices throughout the State of Colorado with her primary practice in the Denver Metro area. She also has argued before the Colorado Court of Appeals.
As a team leader for Robinson & Henry in the domestic area, Valerie assists her clients in achieving an appropriate resolution to their case, whether in the courtroom or settling prior to trial.
Valerie has been married for 24 years and has two beautiful girls who attend the University of Colorado, Boulder. In her free time she enjoys cooking, skiing, walking her dog Bella, crocheting, working out, and reading.