“The thing I like most about working with clients is the opportunity to lessen their stress, lighten their burdens, and provide real relief from legal problems weighing heavy on their minds and hearts. It is very rewarding to protect my clients’ interests and set them on a course that will lead to greater success.”
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor – George Washington University Law School, 2003-2006
- Bachelor of Science, Management – Norwich University, 1996-2000
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar 2008, New Jersey Bar 2006 and Virginia Bar 2006.
- Licensed to practice law at the U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado and The United States Tax Court
- Colorado’s 25 Most Influential Young Professionals by ColoradoBiz Magazine, 2015 Edition.
- Legal Counsel Rated Top 40 Under 40
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
Publications & Speaking Events
- Speaker, Colorado Podiatry Practice Group, “Business of Medicine“
- Speaker, Gun Trust Seminar at Blue Nectar in Castle Rock, CO
- Law Week Online Managing Partner Roundtable
- South Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Executive Roundtable
- American Bar Association
- Metro Volunteer Lawyer
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Douglas County Bar Association
“I highly recommend Bill Henry as an outstanding tax attorney. He was genuinely concerned about my case, very proactive in providing regular updates and saved me quite a bit of money. I couldn’t have been a better experience at a stressful time.”
“We used Bill Henry to manage our start-up company and he has been awesome. Always prepared, communicates in terms we understand, and proactive to the things we have needed throughout the years.”
Bill Henry is the managing partner at Robinson & Henry, leading the firm’s business and tax practice at the Castle Rock office. Bill began his law career in Washington D.C. In 2008, Bill left the east coast and moved with his family to Colorado. There he joined with longtime Denver-area attorney Mike Robinson and together formed the firm Robinson & Henry, P.C..
Bill is not only changing the physical legal landscape of Colorado by adding a third R&H office in the Colorado Springs area but through thought leadership is influencing local legal discussions in the many workshops and speaking events that R&H hosts for professionals and individuals.
As someone who is on the leading edge of his profession, Bill’s innovative perspective coupled with his legal acumen and persuasive manner make him an excellent attorney for clients looking for a strategic approach to their case. Whether a client’s problem is tax related, a business or corporate matter, he is ready to help. Call now to schedule your free consultation with Bill.