“I focus my practice around what my clients are seeking. We work together to identify those goals, and I work to advise the best way of achieving them. Navigating the legal system can appear daunting and complex. I work to make that process both manageable and aligned with what each client is seeking.”
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson Law, 2006
- Bachelor of Science, Philosophy, Magna Cum Laude – Suffolk University, 2003
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar 2014, Pennsylvania 2007, New Jersey 2006
- Licensed to practice law at the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado and Pennsylvania, Western District
- Colorado Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
David is a civil litigation and dental malpractice attorney with Robinson & Henry. He has an extensive background in a variety of complex litigation matters, including mass torts, product liability, plaintiff-side malpractice, and intellectual property. He is also an expert in the areas of business formation, entertainment law, personal injury, and contract law and has litigated hundreds of workers compensation cases.
David is a native of Bridgetown, New Jersey, and lived and worked on the East Coast for many years before making Colorado his home. His professional experience includes practicing law for private law firms as well as serving as a staff attorney for a non-profit organization where his focus was child custody, domestic violence, consumer advocacy, bankruptcy, and foreclosure. David received his law degree from Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson Law.
David and his wife relocated to Colorado Springs in 2014 to be closer to family and to enjoy the beauty and quality of life for which Colorado is known.