Changing your divorce decree can be challenging. Our attorneys are here to help.

Start your Free Case Assesment
Find out your legal options.

Modifications Resources

Your Roadmap through the Family Law Appeals Process

Aug 22, 2023

Is there a feeling more nerve-wracking than the one you get waiting for a family court judge to issue a decision? After all, these ruli...

Three Ways to Decrease Your Alimony Payments

Jul 10, 2023

One of your priorities as a parent is supporting your children, both financially and emotionally. However, your financial circumstances...

Can I modify an alimony order after divorce in Texas?

Apr 14, 2023

Modifications to alimony, legally known as spousal support in Texas, can be difficult to receive. We provide answers to some of the mos...

Appeal a Family Court Order

Mar 13, 2023

The outcome of your custody or divorce case can have major implications on your life for years to come. If you believe the judge made a...

How to Win a Child Relocation Case in Colorado

Mar 9, 2023

Being able to freely move around is a fundamental right in the U.S. When it comes to family law, the court does not have the authority ...

What are a father’s rights when one parent wants to move out of state?

Feb 1, 2023

Shared custody, with both parents actively participating in their children’s lives, is typically the ideal post-divorce situation. But ...

How to Build a Strong Case to Relocate with Your Child Post-Divorce

Jan 26, 2023

It can be difficult to relocate with your children after your divorce. That’s why it is important to know how you can properly pr...

Modifying Parenting Time & Alimony

Jan 17, 2023

Modifications to divorce decrees may be difficult, and having an experienced attorney on your side is almost a necessity.