What’s my option?


Back in 2003 I had some court fines/fees I know I paid and where required to have been completed. . Now I receive a letter almost 18-19years later tell me I still own this plus Interest 8% per year Told if I don’t pay it will go to collections. I only kept my records for 10 years. So I have no way to prove I did. What are my option. Wouldn’t this fall outside statue of limitation? Something doesn’t feel right

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on November 3, 2021 12:32 am
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

We can help you, but we'll need to look into the facts in more detail.
You can schedule a free case assessment 24/7 by calling 303-688-0944 or online at https://go.oncehub.com/rhbooknow. At your appointment, we'll meet by phone or video (Zoom), we'll discuss the fines/fees, your payment, concerns, desired results, rights, remedies, the law, the process, timeline, how we can help, costs, etc.

Marked as spam
Posted by donald@robinsonandhenry.com (Questions: 0, Answers: 298)
Answered on November 3, 2021 8:12 am