Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, George Washington University Law School, 2003 – 2006
- Bachelor of Science, Management, Norwich University, 1996 – 2000
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar 2008, New Jersey Bar 2006, and Virginia Bar 2006. Licensed to practice law at the U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado, as well as The United States Tax Court.
- Colorado’s 25 Most Influential Young Professionals by ColoradoBiz Magazine, 2015 Edition.
- Legal Counsel Rated Top 40 Under 40
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
Publications & Speaking Events
- Speaker at Colorado Podiatry Practice Group on the “Business of Medicine“
- Speaker at the Gun Trust Seminar at Blue Nectar in Castle Rock, CO
- Law Week Online Managing Partner Roundtable
- South Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Executive Roundtable
- American Bar Association
- Metro Volunteer Lawyer
- Colorado Bar Association
- Douglas County Bar Association
The thing I like most about working with clients is the opportunity to lessen their stress, lighten their burdens, and provide real relief from legal problems weighing heavy on their minds and hearts. It is very rewarding to protect my clients’ interests and set them on a course that will lead to greater success.
Bill Henry is the president and a shareholder at Robinson & Henry. Bill began his law career in Washington, D.C. In 2008, Bill left the East Coast and moved with his family to Colorado. Here, he joined longtime Denver-area attorney Mike Robinson to form the firm Robinson & Henry, P.C.
Bill is not only changing the physical legal landscape of Colorado by adding a sixth R&H office in the Westminster area, but he is also influencing local legal discussions through the many workshops and speaking events the firm hosts for professionals and community members.
As someone who is on the leading edge of his profession, Bill’s innovative perspective coupled with his legal acumen and persuasive manner make him an excellent attorney for clients looking for a strategic approach to their case. Whether a client’s matter involves a disabled child, a parent entering the nursing home, estate planning related, a business, or corporate matter, Bill is ready to help.