Can you give me an orientation


Orientation about process of suing my ex husband for sexual assault. Last time 2018 and also my daughter recently told me he assaulted her. I need help

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on May 21, 2021 9:05 pm
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

These type of claims are complex, and would require an attorney to help you evaluate your options. You may have multiple forms of relief available to you. There is no way to provide you any guidance in an online forum with the details provided, and I would recommend keeping the details confidential and not posting them online. I would recommend speaking with a family law attorney to being with. You can schedule a free case assessment with one of our family law attorneys online 24/7 by going to or calling us at 303-688-0944.

Marked as spam
Posted by Bill Henry (Questions: 1, Answers: 75)
Answered on May 24, 2021 7:19 am