Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal Injury & Car Accidents Resources
- Our Lawyer’s Guide to Dental Malpractice in Colorado
- Getting Ready to File a Lawsuit
- Colorado Car Accident Lawyers Complete Guide to Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
- Colorado Slip and Fall Attorney Discusses How To Recover Damages For A Slip & Fall Injury
- Colorado Dog Bite Lawyer Discusses Dog Bites & Your Right To Recover Compensation For Your Injuries
- How To Avoid Overpaying For Medical Services
- Injured At Work: Your Guide To Colorado Workers’ Compensation
- Do You Have A Case?
- How to prepare for Court
- 3 Pillars of a Car Crash Case
- 3 Things to Know About Colorado Dog Bite Law
- 4 Insurance Company Secrets for Your Personal Injury
- 5 Questions to Ask an Attorney Before You Hire Them
- 5 Things You Must Do to Maximize Your Personal Injury Settlement
- 5 Tips if You’re Hurt in a Crash or Fall
- A Concussion WITHOUT Hitting Your Head?
- ADA Accommodations After a Car Crash
- Are Concussions Visible on MRIs or CT Scans?
- Are There Delays in Concussion Symptoms?
- Can A Concussion Cause VISION Problems?
- Can Concussion Symptoms be Delayed?
- Car Accidents and Injuries Caused By Reckless Driving
- Colorado Health Insurance Claim Denial Lawyers
- Colorado Truck Accident Lawyer
- Concussion Effects — Men Versus Women
- Concussions CAN Change Your Emotions!
- Concussions Can Last HOW Long?
- Concussions Cause MANY Memory Issues!
- Considering A TBI Claim – You MUST Think About These 3 Things
- Denver Car Accident Lawyer
- Denver Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Denver Road Rage Lawyer
- Do You Have To Pay Back Your Health Insurance?
- Families & Individuals Hurt by COVID-19 | Debt Relief & Other Legal Resources
- FMLA and Your Car Crash Concussion
- Four Myths About Concussions You MUST Know!
- Get a Better Car Crash Settlement
- Get Help With Your Colorado Workers’ Compensation Case
- Health Insurance Coverage, Claims & COVID-19
- How Concussion Affects Men & Women
- How Concussions Affect Sex Hormones
- How Hard Do You Need To Get Hit To Get A Concussion?
- How Long Can Concussions Last?
- How LONG Will My Concussion Last?
- How to Get a Larger Settlement After a Car Crash
- How to Get Treatment & Pay Medical Bills for a Personal Injury
- How to Increase Your Personal Injury Settlement by 3.5 Times!
- How to Know if the Insurance Company is Treating You Fairly
- How to Pay for a Personal Injury Attorney
- How to Pay Personal Injury Medical Bills
- How To Prove You Have a TBI
- Important Stuff to Know About Your Car Insurance
- Injured on the Ski Hill in Colorado? Here’s What You Need to Know.
- Insurance SHOULD Pay For Your Car Crash Injury—But WILL It?
- Is Long-Term Disability Hard To Get?
- Memory Aid Products For Brain Injury Victims
- Monday Myth Busters Personal Injury June 22, 2020
- Monday Myth Busters: Personal Injury- July 13, 2020
- Monday Myth Busters: Personal Injury- July 6, 2020
- Monday Myth Busters: Personal Injury- June 29, 2020
- Objective Scans to Prove Concussion
- Practicing Water Safety
- Preventing Brain Injuries in Bicycle Accidents
- Robinson & Henry, P.C. Opens New Law Office in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Self-Driving Vehicles and Denver Car Accidents
- Short-Term Disability Policy Basics
- So You May Have a Concussion. Here’s What to Do Next.
- Struggling to Communicate After an Accident?
- The Different Kinds of Brain Injuries
- The MANY Different Types Of Pain From A Concussion!
- There is Successful Concussion Treatment
- Trouble With Focus? You Might Have A Concussion!
- Understanding Long-Term Disability Policy Provisions
- Watch for These Unusual Concussion Symptoms
- We Fight Colorado Bad Faith Claims
- Welcome, Clients!
- What Do Disability Benefits And Appropriate Care Mean?
- What If You Have a Permanent Injury?
- What is a Disability in Colorado?
- What Is Med Pay? Should I Use It?
- WHAT Is Post-Concussion Syndrome? Do I Have It?
- What Is Short-Term Disability? Am I Eligible?
- When Probate Court is Necessary for a Personal Injury Case
- Where to Get Treatment for Your Concussion
- Whose Insurance Covers My Car Crash Injury?
- Why File a Lawsuit?
- Will Your Brain Injury Get Worse If Untreated?
- Will Your Personal Injury Case Go to Trial?
- Women’s Recovery from Concussions
- Q&A: What are Some Common Procedures that Lead to a Dental Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Q&A: What is Dental Malpractice?
- Q&A: What is the Process of a Dental Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Q&A: What Should I Avoid if I Am Considering a Dental Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Q&A: What Should I Do if I Believe My Injury is the Result of Dental Malpractice?
- Q&A: What Types of Dental Injuries Lead to a Victory for the Victim?
- Q&A: Why Should I Hire an Attorney Instead of Settling With the Dentist on My Own?
$50K Personal Injury Settlement
May 7, 2021 – In this case, an individual sought our help after being injured in a car crash.
After negotiations broke down with the insurance company, a trial date was set. However, five days before our Personal Injury Team was set to go to trial for our client, the insurance company agreed to settle the case for $50,000. Our client was able to breathe a sigh of relief knowing their expenses will be covered.
Settlement Obtained for Dog Bite Victim
April 27, 2021 – In some cases, when a dog bites someone, the situation can be resolved among neighbors.
But when someone suffers serious injuries or the parties cannot come to an agreement on their own, attorneys may need to be involved.
In this case, our Personal Injury Team achieved a successful settlement for a client who was injured after a dog bite.
Personal Injury Settlement
April 27, 2021 – In an accident, personal injuries can occur in addition to the damage to personal property.
In this case, our client had mounting medical bills for their treatment. Our Personal Injury Team went to bat for our client and won a settlement three times the client’s medical bills.
Settlement for Car Crash Injuries
April 20, 2021 – A client needed our help to get his medical bills paid following a car crash that left him injured.
We successfully retrieved a large settlement that was more than 5 times our client’s medical bills.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
When you’ve been injured, you need to be able to get proper treatment and compensation from your injuries. Injuries caused through the fault of others—including in a car accident, from a dog bite, due to a slip and fall or from something that happened at work— require compensation from the other party. But getting it can sometimes be complicated. From understanding the complexities of Colorado motor vehicle, slip and fall, or dog bite laws to being able to ensure your workers’ compensation claim is upheld, experienced personal injury attorneys can give you peace of mind and reduce your stress while you recover. At Robinson & Henry, our attorneys are well-versed on the ins and outs and details of the law and will fight for your rights and your best outcome. Call us today.