What we do
Personal Injury & Workers’ Compensation Resources
- Our Lawyer’s Guide to Dental Malpractice in Colorado
- Getting Ready to File a Lawsuit
- Colorado Car Accident Lawyers Complete Guide to Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
- Colorado Slip and Fall Attorney Discusses How To Recover Damages For A Slip & Fall Injury
- Colorado Dog Bite Lawyer Discusses Dog Bites & Your Right To Recover Compensation For Your Injuries
- How To Avoid Overpaying For Medical Services
- Injured At Work: Your Guide To Colorado Workers’ Compensation
- Do You Have A Case?
- How to prepare for Court
- 3 Things to Know About Colorado Dog Bite Law
- Car Accidents and Injuries Caused By Reckless Driving
- Colorado Health Insurance Claim Denial Lawyers
- Colorado Truck Accident Lawyer
- Denver Car Accident Lawyer
- Denver Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Denver Road Rage Lawyer
- Get Help With Your Colorado Workers’ Compensation Case
- Injured on the Ski Hill in Colorado? Here’s What You Need to Know.
- Practicing Water Safety
- Preventing Brain Injuries in Bicycle Accidents
- Robinson & Henry, P.C. Opens New Law Office in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Self-Driving Vehicles and Denver Car Accidents
- What is a Disability in Colorado?
- Q&A: What are Some Common Procedures that Lead to a Dental Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Q&A: What is Dental Malpractice?
- Q&A: What is the Process of a Dental Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Q&A: What Should I Avoid if I Am Considering a Dental Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Q&A: What Should I Do if I Believe My Injury is the Result of Dental Malpractice?
- Q&A: What Types of Dental Injuries Lead to a Victory for the Victim?
- Q&A: Why Should I Hire an Attorney Instead of Settling With the Dentist on My Own?
About Our Personal Injury & Workers' Compensation Practice
When you’ve been injured, you need to be able to get proper treatment and compensation from your injuries. Injuries caused through the fault of others—including in a car accident, from a dog bite, due to a slip and fall or from something that happened at work— require compensation from the other party. But getting it can sometimes be complicated. From understanding the complexities of Colorado motor vehicle, slip and fall, or dog bite laws to being able to ensure your workers’ compensation claim is upheld, experienced personal injury attorneys can give you peace of mind and reduce your stress while you recover. At Robinson & Henry, our attorneys are well-versed on the ins and outs and details of the law and will fight for your rights and your best outcome. Call us today.