What we do
Criminal Defense Resources
- Prescription Fraud: What You Need To Know
- Our Colorado DUI and DWAI Lawyers Show you how to Fighting Back Against DUI Charges
- Colorado Juvenile Crimes Overview: How a Juvenile Criminal Defense Attorney Can Help
- Complete Guide To Domestic Violence In Colorado
- Been Charged With Theft In Colorado? Fight Theft Charges With the Help of a Colorado Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Colorado Criminal Defense Lawyers Discuss What To Do If You’ve Been Charged With Assault
- Our Colorado Dog Bite Attorneys Discuss Defending Against Criminal and Civil Charges
- How to prepare for Court
- 3 Things to Know About Colorado Dog Bite Law
- 4 Legal New Year’s Resolutions for Every Coloradan
- Choosing A Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Colorado Property Managers: Our Property Management Lawyers Want You to Learn From These Mistakes!
- Denver Domestic Violence Lawyer Discusses Your Rights
- Douglas County 2012 DUI/DWAI Statistics
- DUI and Marijuana: Tough Penalties Follow DUI Marijuana Convictions In Colorado
- Find out if your criminal records can be sealed in Colorado.
- How A Denver Theft Lawyer Can Help You
- IRS Releases Criminal Tax Statistics
- Traffic Stop Hacks: What You Need to Know Before Being Pulled Over
About Our Criminal Defense Practice
If you are facing criminal charges, jail time, significant fines and the loss of your rights are some of the most serious outcomes of losing your case. In addition, a criminal record can make it difficult—if not impossible—to do things like get a job or a loan in the future. That’s why you want the best defense team available. At Robinson & Henry, our criminal defense lawyers are on top of the constantly changing criminal laws and bring experience and integrity to every single case. Our criminal defense attorneys will be your allies through every step of the way, from advising you of your rights and responsibilities to building a strong defense strategy to fighting for you in the courtroom to working to negotiate the best possible deal for your case. Let our experience guide you. Contact us now for a free consultation.