"The legal process can be scary and people face many hard questions. Attorneys should be compassionate and zealous advocates for their clients in ensuring that the process does not become overwhelming, and that is what I bring to the table."
Education & Bar Admissions
- Bachelor of Arts, International Affairs and Political Science – University of Colorado, Boulder, 2009
- Juris Doctor, Law – Ohio Northern University, 2012
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar, 2012
- Colorado State Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Speaker on “Prosecuting Domestic Violence Cases,” Ending Violence Against Women Task Force, 2017
- Speaker on “Sexual Assault Cases,” Colorado District Attorney’s Counsel, Advanced County Court Course, 2015
- Speaker on “404(b) Evidence”, Colorado District Attorney’s Counsel, Fall Conference, 2016
Ryan Robertson is a Robinson & Henry civil litigation attorney. Ryan was a Deputy District Attorney for the 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office serving El Paso and Teller Counties before joining R&H. During his time in the district attorney’s office, he prosecuted a range of cases, including homicide, sexual assault, and domestic violence.
In addition to his love of debate, Ryan has always felt compelled to help people work through difficult times. He bridged those passions and became a lawyer.
Knowing some clients are going through a stressful situation, Ryan tries to make them to feel as comfortable as possible. He thoroughly researches the case, leaving no stone unturned to ensure the best outcome for his client.
When Ryan is away from the office, he relishes in quality time with his girlfriend and their pets. In addition to trivia, Ryan participates in a burgeoning form of entertainment called escape rooms where players use their wits to solve clues to “escape” enclosed spaces. A native of Philadelphia, Ryan is an avid Eagles fan. Fly, Eagles, Fly!