Probation and family


My boyfriend is on probation. And they told him that his restitution is first priority. Well we have a family together and they won’t allow him to help pay for the house or other bills unless I show them my financial statements and I’m not fully comfortable with that as his restitution was something that happened prior to our meeting. And I was just wondering if they legally Dan prevent him from helping us and if I can get him on a court order or something to help with the house and his daughter.

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on May 4, 2021 1:29 pm
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

Have you considered having a Court order Child Support payments? Maybe you want to speak with an attorney about your options in obtaining assistance to care for your child?

You can schedule a free case assessment 24/7 by calling 303-688-0944 or online at At your appointment, we'll meet by phone or video (Zoom), we'll discuss your finances, children, concerns, desired results, rights, remedies, the law, the process, timeline, how we can help, costs, etc.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 0, Answers: 282)
Answered on May 8, 2021 4:10 pm