Power of attorney


Real estate power of attorney for my son in Colorado I am in another country

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on July 14, 2020 7:19 pm
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

The easiest way to get started is to speak with one of our attorneys. Your son can schedule an appointment 24/7 with a lawyer by calling (303) 688-0944 or scheduling online at https://go.oncehub.com/rhbooknow. Our lawyers will be able quote him a price based on what he needs.

Marked as spam
Posted by Bill Henry (Questions: 0, Answers: 26)
Answered on July 15, 2020 6:30 am