Eye Surgery


My wife had a procedure done to her eye to correct cataract and a lense to correct astigmatism, she has had complications with her vision since the procedure and had a follow up and the doctor stated that he overshot the lense not sure what he meant by that. The question we have is there anything that can be done if my wife’s vision is compromised?

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on September 3, 2020 10:17 am
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

Hello - to answer this, we would need to have more information. Generally, however, if a doctor commits medical malpractice (negligence), then the injured party is entitled to recover damages. It is important to know that legal cases can be barred by the passage of time, so I urge you to seek a legal opinion on the matter as soon as possible.

Marked as spam
Posted by Bill Henry (Questions: 1, Answers: 75)
Answered on September 4, 2020 8:59 am