County Violates Property Tax Agreement


Is there a basis for a case where a Colorado County amends property details to deviate from what was in a signed Tax Agreement upon closing of the property to increase the tax rate?

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on February 27, 2020 11:15 am
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

Is there a basis for a case? Maybe, based on your presented facts, yes. You should schedule a free case assessment where one of our attorneys can more closely review the facts and help you to understand your likelihood of success, how you may resolve the issue, the timeline, how we may help, costs, etc.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 0, Answers: 282)
Answered on March 2, 2020 4:37 pm