Hi I signed contract then buyer said he would not like to proceed and now says he’s going to have my house

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on July 22, 2020 8:19 am
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

I'm sorry I do not understand the question. But, we do help a lot of buyers and sellers of real estate enforce their rights in real estate contracts. The best way for you to move forward is to contact our office at 3030688-0944 or schedule a free case assessment online at At your appointment our attorney will discuss your contract, the buyer's assertions, your rights, options, the law, the process, timeline, how we can help, cost, etc.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 0, Answers: 166)
Answered on July 22, 2020 9:16 am