Compensation for damage property


I have items that was ruined when there was a sewage of water that flooded my apartment

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on January 3, 2022 8:13 am
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

We would need more information to assist you with this. If your insurance carrier is denying you coverage we may be able to help.

Marked as spam
Posted by Bill Henry (Questions: 0, Answers: 95)
Answered on January 3, 2022 3:46 pm