Q&A > Question

Your Legal Questions Answered

question iconA few years ago the court requested my tax records for that year, and I did not show up to court as I lived in another state so I didnt provide my taxes, however the kids mom said I owned a business which I did not, and I have tax record to show I doint make anywhere near what was impossed by the court. My question is can I fight that and have my erroous reduced? its at 20k$
answer icon

With the little information you have given, it's not possible to answer your question. You should set an appointment for a case assessment with an experience family law attorney, and they can get more information from you and respond to your questions.

The foregoing information is general information only and should not be relied upon to take, or fail to take, legal action. No attorney-client relationship is formed by this information. __The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney.__
small picture of attorney bill henry
Bill Henry
Family LawMay 20, 2021
Still can’t find what you’re looking
for? Ask a laywer
Start your Case Assesment
Find out your legal options.
DisclaimerThe response posted is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
© Copyright 2024, Robinson & Henry, P.C.