Q&A > Question

Your Legal Questions Answered

question iconI’m looking for assistance on filing up the quitclaim deed. I would like to have just my name on the property (residence) title.
answer icon

A Quit Claim Deed could be the answer to helping you remove a joint owner from ownership, assuming he or she cooperates. There are other issues to consider such as insurance.

The foregoing information is general information only and should not be relied upon to take, or fail to take, legal action. No attorney-client relationship is formed by this information.
small picture of attorney bill henry
Bill Henry
Real EstateNov 29, 2019
Still can’t find what you’re looking
for? Ask a laywer
Start your Free Case Assesment
Find out your legal options.
DisclaimerThe response posted is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
© Copyright 2023, Robinson & Henry, P.C.