My apartment wants me to pay 2200 dollars.


My apartment says they made a mistake when they input our concessions at the beginning of our lease. This mistake was for 200/month for the last 12 months. They say I was only supposed to receive 100/month of my rent due to a concession we received for a parking spot. I looked over the lease and it says zero recurring concessions… So now that want me to pay back 2400 that’s back dated and I want to even know if this is legal.

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on June 26, 2020 3:59 pm
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

Based on your facts, should the apartment take you to court to collect the $2,400 they would likely not be able to prove their case.
if you do get served with a Summons and Complaint I recommend that you contact R&H to respond and or defend you against this action. We'll be here when you need us, just call 303-688-0944 24/7 when you are ready.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 0, Answers: 282)
Answered on June 29, 2020 1:20 pm