i dont know how to start


My daughter lost her Son to his Uncle, However it was decided that the Uncle’s Girl friend would end up with Custody due to my daughter asking her to take care of him while she Got her Problems taken care of, since this i don’t understand how this can happen? also this woman i have seen how she treats my Grandson,, she is a Very Angry Woman,, i have tried calling her i literally had to ask her why she is not allowing us to see him and never answering her Phone when i call to talk to the Kid,, this was supposed to be for his benefit to make Shure he was safe and well taken care of,, i want to know if this is the same as in Colorado the grandparents dont have the right to see there grandkids,, this is a long story and very Frustrating for me, i was with him thru most of his life except the last 2 years ive only seen him 2 times ,to get this thing to allow me to see him i have to Pull Nails and tell her the truth,, and wow she hates that maybe we could talk about this and put a plan together

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on December 25, 2021 9:04 pm
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

Given the complexity of your case, I would recommend speaking with a family law attorney. Without more information we cannot answer your question.

You can schedule an assessment online at go.oncehub.com/rhbooknow or you can call us at 303-688-0944.

Marked as spam
Posted by Bill Henry (Questions: 1, Answers: 75)
Answered on December 27, 2021 10:01 am