i am currently in the process of wanting to buy a gun for hunting as well as one for my own personal protection. i was arrested many years ago for a felony but i was never charged, the case was dismissed. but my background check came back that i was arrested for a felony and therefore i can not own a gun. i would like to have my criminal record sealed and have this felony charged removed! i am not sure how to go about this.

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on July 27, 2020 1:47 pm
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

We can help you. We've had success is sealing many criminal records. The best way to get started is to call us at 303-688-0944 (24/7) or schedule a free case assessment at At your appointment we'll discuss the arrest, the record, the law, your rights, your options, the process, how we can help, costs, etc.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 0, Answers: 282)
Answered on July 27, 2020 1:55 pm