question iconMy name is Thomas Waters and I am an American that has been living and working in Germany for the past four years. I was born and raised in Colorado and my parents still live in the Conifer/Evergreen area.
answer icon

My long term plan is to retire in the United States but I will be staying in Germany for the next several years. In order to set myself up financially, I would like to invest money I have in U.S. accounts through a financial advisor in the Denver area. Unfortunately, the advisor cannot legally advise me because I do not currently live in the U.S.

Read more
small picture of attorney bill henry
Bill Henry
Estate PlanningNov 13, 2020
Still can’t find what you’re looking
for? Ask a laywer
Start your Free Case Assesment
Find out your legal options.
DisclaimerThe response posted is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.