What can I do to ensure my Highlands Ranch divorce proceeds as quickly as possible?
If you want to ensure that your divorce in Highlands Ranch takes place as quickly as possible, there several things that you can do. The biggest one is to be prepared. Know what your assets are. Know what your debts are. Have an idea, if you do have children, what that might look like as far as any agreements are what you would be requesting from the court. In Highlands Ranch, you are in Douglas County. The good and the bad thing about Douglas County is it is the busiest jurisdiction in the state. So, be prepared to be on the docket for quite a while if you are not reaching agreements. The good news of that part though, is in Douglas County, the judges are very experienced, so there’s not going to be many surprises for you along the way as far as your divorce goes.
Call us today at 303-688-0944 to schedule your case assessment with one of Robinson & Henry’s Divorce Attorneys.
More Q&As on this Topic:
- Does Douglas County require couples to go to mediation?
- What’s spousal maintenance and how is it determined in Colorado?
- We have kids. Who decides parenting time – us or a judge?
- How is child support calculated?
- What can I do if my spouse refuses to let me see my kids as we go through the divorce?
- What’s the best way for my spouse and me to tackle property division?
- I found out my spouse removed money from our joint account. What are my options?