A large tractor-trailer truck can weigh up to 80,000 pounds – about 20 times that of a standard passenger vehicle. This weight disparity means that when an accident involving a large truck occurs, the passenger vehicle is almost always at risk of total destruction. The driver of the passenger car involved in a crash, as well as any passenger, may face serious or fatal injuries. Contact our Denver truck accident attorneys at Robinson & Henry, P.C. for your free case consultation after a truck crash.
Recovering the Compensation You Deserve After a Truck Accident
A victim of a truck accident will no doubt incur myriad damages, ranging from financially crushing ambulance and hospital bills to lost wages and property damage to permanent disability and psychological injuries. If you have been in a truck accident, you deserve to receive your full compensation amount.
Unfortunately, liability in truck accidents is not always clear, and the insurance company may not be so eager to pay out your full settlement amount. In fact, in a truck accident, insurance disputes are common. This is because of the number of parties involved in a typically truck accident claim, including the trucking company, the driver of the passenger car, any passengers, the truck driver, and any third parties (such as another driver, a shipper, a loader of cargo, or a vehicle part manufacturer).
The Advantages of Working with a Denver Truck Accident Lawyer
Having a professional on your side who knows the law and whose mission is to get you the money you deserve is always helpful. Specifically, a Denver truck accident lawyer will assist you by:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into the cause of your accident;
- Hiring experts to reconstruct the accident and substantiate liability;
- Organizing your medical bills and hiring medical experts to testify on your behalf;
- Guiding you through the entire process of filing a claim – our legal team has the resources necessary to ensure your claim is filed accurately and in time;
- Negotiating with an insurance adjuster for your full settlement amount; and
- Litigating in court if settlement cannot be reached.
Contact Our Law Offices
Our competent Denver truck accident attorneys at Robinson & Henry are experienced in representing the victims of the most serious of accidents. We also have truck accident attorneys at our Colorado Springs and Castle Rock offices. For a free case review, reach out to us online or by phone today.