Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, International Affairs, University of Colorado
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar; Texas Bar; California Bar
- Zhejiang University Guanghua Law School, Chinese Legal System
- University of Georgia School of Law, Law & Policy of the World Trade Organization in Switzerland
- University of San Diego School of Law, International Business & Contracts
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2019, 2020, 2021
- 100 Women Who Inspire Us, American Bar Association, 2019 – 2020
- San Diego Best General Practice Attorney, 2018
- Outstanding Community Service, Senator John Anderson, 2014
- William H. Byrnes, IV & Robert J. Munro, Finland, in FOREIGN TAX & TRADE BRIEFS (Tristan Younghaus, 2nd Ed. 2008) Vol. 1 & Vol. 2.
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Denver Forever Buffs
- Women in Aviation International
I enjoy meeting new clients, helping them achieve their goals, and sometimes helping them through a tough time.
Tristan Younghaus is a lead attorney within Robinson & Henry’s Estate Planning & Elder Law practice.
Rated a Super Lawyer Rising Star, Tristan has nearly a decade of experience in estate and business planning. During this time, she has helped thousands of individuals and families develop estate plans that set them up for success. She also assists clients with the creation of guardianships.
Tristan also has a background assisting high-net-worth clients:
- Assisted in the representation of a beneficiary with an estate valued at $120 million.
- Designed and implemented an estate and asset protection plan for U.S. clients with 21 real estate properties.
- Represented the trustee of a trust with a beneficiary in London, Ecuador, and other countries.
Her practice has focused on trusts, probate administration, trust administration, and business and contract law.
Tristan is enthusiastic about helping her clients find the right solution for their estate and business. Clients can expect excellence, experience, communication, and persistence as she helps them achieve their goals.
A frequent speaker at community seminars and other events, Tristan educates individuals about how to open a business, discern what entity is best for them, and learn what types of intellectual property may be available to them. She also teaches seminar attendees how to avoid probate court.
Above all, her goal is to provide excellent legal representation that protects families and their assets.
Tristan’s ambition does not end when she leaves the office. She is working toward obtaining her private pilot’s license and her CrossFit Level 1 certification. Tristan hails from Austin, Texas where her parents still reside. However, she and her dog, Diego, have taken a liking to all Colorado’s outdoor playground has to offer. Tristan also enjoys traveling and practicing yoga.