No matter how far you have gone down the wrong road, you can always Turn Back.
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, 2010
- Diploma, London Institute on International & Comparative Law, 2008
- Graduate Studies, Numerical Analysis University of Colorado and UCLA
- Bachelor of Arts, Mathematics & Computer Science, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar, 2010; U.S. District Court, 2014; U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 2014
Other Professional Experience
- United States Air Force, Captain, Honorably Discharged
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Society of Women Engineers
- Benevolent & Protective Order of Elks
- 6 Sigma Specialist
Professional Awards & Honors
- Distinguished Graduate, University of Colorado
- Order of the Engineer
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Science & Technology Achievement and Recognition Award
Sandra J. Nettleton’s diverse experience undeniably enhances Robinson & Henry’s Civil Litigation & Real Estate Team. Sandra’s knowledge of the law coupled with her mathematical background create a unique strength welcomed by any client.
Following a successful aerospace engineering career in the United States Air Force, Sandra sought to change direction in her life. She desired a profession devoted to helping others, and she found that in the law.
Sandra’s previous work as a Defense Department systems engineer, analyst, and program manager inspired her to choose civil litigation and real estate as her practice areas. While these may seem like unlikely choices given her mathematical adeptness, she finds they are the perfect pairing. Sandra meticulously analyzes her clients’ cases, exploring the underlying facts, theories of law, and legal strategies to support their position.
Clients who work with Sandra experience a personalized service with one-on-one communication that exceeds their expectations. In addition to her legal and analytical knowledge, she utilizes her vast life experiences to reach a favorable outcome for each client’s unique set of circumstances and issues.
Prior to joining Robinson & Henry, Sandra practiced law mainly on the western slope and rural mountain communities, including Clear Creek, Delta, Eagle, Grand, Lake, Mesa, Park, and Summit Counties. Sandra is a former assistant town attorney in Delta County and a former municipal prosecutor for Leadville in Lake County. Along the Front Range, she has worked in Adams, Arapahoe, Denver, El Paso, and Jefferson Counties.
When Sandra gets time away from the office, she enjoys traveling around the U.S. and abroad with her children or on solo journeys. She once took an eight-week road trip exploring the U.S. via two-lane country roads. Sandra’s daughter and son both live in Colorado.