No time is better spent than that spent in the service of your fellow man. Some of our finest work comes through service to others. Only a life lived in the service to others is worth living. To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, University of Denver, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, English Language and Literature, University of Colorado, Boulder, 2001
- Colorado Bar, 2005
- Colorado Bar Association
- Family Law Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Bar Association
Professional Awards & Honors
- The People Are Ready, 2008 – “Most Jury Trials” – Denver District Attorney’s Office
- Scholastic Excellence Award – Uniform Commercial Code
- Scholastic Excellence Award – Criminal Law
- Scholastic Excellence Award – Tort Law
- Scholastic Excellence Award – Civil Procedure
Niki was drawn to the legal profession after teaching a GED course at Boulder’s juvenile detention facility. Her interaction between the young inmates and the court regarding their educational progress compelled Niki to study criminal and family law.
Her law career began at the Denver District Attorney’s Office where she served as a deputy district attorney. At the DA’s office she amassed significant trial experience prosecuting misdemeanor and felony cases. Since then, in the private sector, Niki has tried cases throughout Colorado, including Adams, Arapahoe, Denver, Douglas, El Paso, Grand, Larimer, Pitkin, Summit, and Weld Counties.
Niki understands no one ever wants to have to hire a lawyer, particularly when the circumstances involve a crime or family matter. However, her extensive knowledge of the law combined with a personal approach to each case encourages and comforts her clients during an uncertain time.
When Niki is away from the courtroom, she spends her downtime with family. She and her husband, Mark, have four sons who are involved in skiing and basketball. Niki also loves to hike, ski, bike, and practice yoga.