“I have a tremendous amount of experience resolving real estate issues for clients and know that our firm can help with any type of issue you may have.”
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, Law – University of Denver College of Law, 1975
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – Colorado State University, 1971
- Bar Admissions: Colorado 1976, Wyoming 2014
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Wyoming State Bar Association
Milnor Senior is an attorney with the Robinson & Henry, P.C. Real Estate and Litigation Department. Milnor has extensive real estate and litigation experience with over 40 years of practicing law in Colorado.
Milnor has handled cases involving all aspects of real estate litigation including title issues, complex claim litigation, fraudulent transfers, mortgage issues, receiverships, arbitrations and bankruptcy court matters.
Early in his career, Milnor was an assistant city attorney for Denver and the deputy city attorney for Littleton. Prior to joining Robinson & Henry, Milnor worked for some of Denver’s largest law firms, representing large banks in real estate cases and bankruptcy matters in Colorado and Wyoming.
Milnor grew up in Littleton, where he resides with his wife. They have two grown children.