Probate can become extremely emotional, especially if the case involves the death of the last surviving parent and the surviving children have not spoken to each other in years. My job is to remain objective. I tell my clients that probate cannot fix their family dynamic. Do not spend what your parents worked for their entire lives to get one last jab at your brother.
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, University of Denver
- Master of Laws, University of Denver
- Master of Business Administration, University of Denver
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar; U.S. District Court for the Colorado District; U.S. Tax Court
- Colorado Bar Association
BIO COMING SOON