“It is critical to remember that each client is a person, with a unique story and unique goals. I strive to create a compassionate and individual experience for my clients to help them reach their goals as efficiently as possible.”
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor – University of Wyoming, College of Law, 2013
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts, cum laude and honors program member, Spanish – Colorado State University, 2010
- Bar Admissions: Wyoming Bar 2013 (Resigned), Colorado Bar 2014
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Immigration Section
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Spanish-Speaking Lawyers Committee
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
English and Spanish
Emilie Pla is an immigration attorney in Robinson & Henry’s Denver office. Emilie is a graduate of Colorado State University where she received a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts. She also holds an Intensive Language Certification from the University of Granada in Granada, Spain. Prior to joining Robinson & Henry, Emilie represented both English and Spanish speaking clients in bankruptcy cases in federal court. She also served as court-appointed counsel in Loveland Municipal criminal cases.
Emilie now represents clients in immigration matters from obtaining visas to avoiding deportation. For Emilie her work is her personal passion. She also enjoys the cultural aspect of immigration law which allows her to meet and help people from around the globe.
Outside of the office, Emilie loves spending time with her two sons, as well as practicing Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). Emilie speaks English and Spanish. She is also learning Russian.