“I wish to use my persistence, my energy and hard work on your case, as we move forward together.”
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor – University of Denver, 2013-2016
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – 2009-2013
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar 2016
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
Publications & Speaking Events
- Speaker, Servicios de la Raza, “What to do if – Criminal Law,” 2017
- Speaker at Armenian Genocide 102nd Anniversary Commemoration at the Colorado State Capitol, 2017
- Colorado Bar Association
- Arapahoe Bar Association
English, Russian and Armenian
Edmon Garibyan is a civil litigation associate attorney at Robinson & Henry. As a civil litigation attorney, Edmon represents individuals and businesses in a wide range of cases including contract and commercial issues, collections, landlord and tenant issues, and other problems that arise from a client’s needs.
Edmon graduated from the University of Denver in 2016 on the highest merit-based “Provost Scholarship.” During law school, Edmon had the distinct honor and privilege to clerk for the Honorable Richard B. Caschette, a former Deputy District Attorney and U.S. District Attorney, for a criminal and civil docket at the Douglas County Courthouse. Following that experience, he was again fortunate to work with the Honorable Michael H. Berger at the Colorado Court of Appeals working on criminal and civil appeals.
Prior to joining Robinson & Henry, Edmon worked at the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office where he represented the People of the State of Colorado on a wide range of criminal cases. He received training and observed some of the best trial attorneys in Colorado work to protect and preserve the community.
Edmon lives in Greenwood Village, Colorado and enjoys spending time outdoors, with family and friends and on difficult issues that affect his client’s lives.