Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, St. Thomas University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science & Economics, Central Connecticut State University
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar
- Colorado Board of Licensed Professional Counselor Examiners
- Denver Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Executive Council Member
- Broward Guardian Ad Litem, Volunteer Guardian Ad Litem, Broward County, Florida
Professional Awards & Honors
- 10 Best Attorneys, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2019
- 10 Best Attorneys, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2018
- Top 10 Attorney, Attorney & Practice Magazine, 2018
Knowing that I can help someone fix a problem drives me. People walk into my office or call when they are at a very low point in their lives. It motivates me to assist people get through that and I am driven by trying to help people solve problems.
Dedicated to serving others, U.S. Navy veteran Daniel Zarnowski chose to attend law school upon leaving the military as a way to fulfill that commitment. A member of Robinson & Henry’s Family Law Team, Daniel selected this practice area as a way to continue to help members of his community.
Daniel handles all domestic relations matters, such as child custody, divorce, protection orders, and support payment issues. He has worked with clients throughout Colorado, including Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Burlington, Denver, Douglas, Eagle, El Paso, Fremont, Jefferson, Larimer, Morgan, Teller, and Weld Counties.
Daniel understands family law cases give rise to contentious and stressful circumstances for clients whose goals and expectations are not always within reach. Daniel’s clients can expect to work with a candid and responsive attorney who approaches their case with the same care he would take with his own loved ones.
When he’s away from the office, Daniel spends time with his wife and children. He enjoys cooking and a round of golf on occasion.