“Law is nothing else but the best reason of wise men applied for ages to the transactions and business of mankind.” – Recollected Words of Abraham Lincoln
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor – University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2012-2015
- Bachelor of Science, Economics and Communication – 2007-2011
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar 2015
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, 2017
- 5280 Top Lawyer in Denver Real Estate, 2018
- 5280 Magazine – 2017 Denver Metro Area Top Lawyers for Real Estate/Landlord Tenant
- Lead Counsel Rated – Real Property Law/Landlord-Tenant Law
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
Publications & Speaking Events
- “Solving commercial boundary line disputes without litigation,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, 2017
- “Know Colorado’s roofing contract rules, penalties and protections,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, 2017
- ”Update on Construction Defect Laws,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, 2017
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Douglas/Elbert Counties Bar Association
“Dane was amazing in handling our case. Incredibly knowledgeable, quick, thorough, and sensitive to our needs. We had the case wrapped up in a couple weeks and the rate we were charged was beyond fair. If we ever need legal counsel again we will not hesitate to contact this firm.” – Andrea, 2017
Dane is a high-flyer, constantly seeking to expand his knowledge to better serve his clients. While at law school, Dane was honored with a scholastic excellence award in advanced legal writing and a certificate in environmental and natural resources law, which is a nationally recognized program.
His real estate and litigation practice draws from his experiences as an intern for the Honorable Judge F. Stephen Collins of the 18th Judicial District in Centennial, Colorado, as well as his work in the corporate office of Central Resources Inc., an independent oil and gas producing/operating company.
When Dane is not serving his clients or participating in the betterment of his field, he is enjoying the natural beauty of Colorado through golf, fly-fishing and skiing.