Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor – University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2009-2012
- Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude – Texas Tech University, 1999-2003
- Bar Admissions: Colorado 2012
- Super Lawyers “Colorado Rising Star”, 2017
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
Publications & Speaking Events
- Speaker on “The Basics of Long Term Disability Insurance”, Plaintiffs Employment Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar
- Douglas County Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
Dale Casares is Robinson & Henry’s lead disability attorney. Dale’s unique insight into the insurance world comes from her previous career as an insurance claims adjuster and injury operations manager for a large insurance carrier, where she resolved several hundred injury claims.
Drawing from these experiences, Dale knows how insurance companies operate, what they need to approve an injury claim and what tactics they use to deny claims. She now uses this knowledge to help injured parties get favorable injury settlements, successfully appeal disability claim denials and fight insurance companies in court.
When Dale is not fighting for injured workers, she enjoys hiking, biking and spending time with her family.