”I became an attorney because, regardless of what area of law we practice, clients come to us with problems and we get to use the knowledge and skills we’ve learned to help them resolve those problems.”
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor – University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 2013-2016
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Colorado – Boulder, 2008-2012
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar 2016
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
Corey is a real estate and civil litigation attorney at Robinson & Henry. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Before joining Robinson & Henry, Corey was a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Elizabeth A. Weishaupl in the 18th Judicial District.
Working in district court, Corey saw a wide variety of cases and legal issues. He gained valuable experience in legal research and writing while cultivating his passion for litigation. These experiences lent themselves to his career in litigation.
A Colorado native, Corey spends his free time hiking, snowboarding and cheering on Colorado sports.