"I’m committed to the success of my clients and helping them through the difficult legal system. I put my compassion, ability, creativity and dedication behind the personalized service I bring to each client’s legal issue."
Education & Bar Admissions
- Bachelor of Arts, English – Colorado State University, 1996
- Certification, American Institute of Paralegal Studies, 2003
- International studies, Hague International School of Law, 2006
- Juris Doctor, Law – University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2007
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar Association, 2007; Douglas Elbert Bar Association, 2007.
- Colorado State Bar Association
- Douglas-Elbert County Bar Association
- Denver University Sturm College of Law Alumni
- Colorado State University Alumni
- Toastmasters International
- Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished Lawyer Designation 2017 & 2018
- Client Distinction award with Martindale-Hubbell 2015 & 2013
- Best of the Best Centennial, Colorado 2015
- Best of Parker, Colorado 2014 & 2015
- Best of Douglas County 2014 & 2015
- Best of Elbert County 2014 & 2015
- Best of the Best Parker, Colorado 2012, 2011 and 2010
While working as a paralegal, Shelly Rosnik decided to pursue her heartfelt passion for the law and attend law school. During law school, she had the opportunity to clerk for the 4th Judicial District in Colorado Springs and head legal advocacy at Safe House Denver assisting survivors of domestic violence.
Shelly is known for her dedication to serving Colorado clients and her successful track record both in negotiations and at trial. She brings to her practice at Robinson & Henry broad experience in litigation and real estate. Shelly consistency receives recognition and awards for her quality of client service.
Shelly’s commitment extends to her community where she volunteers with a variety of organizations. In her free time, she enjoys barefoot running, gourmet vegan cooking, gardening, and spending time with her Chihuahuas.