"As a family law attorney, I strive to advocate for my clients and help develop a personalized approach to meet their individual needs. What I most enjoy about practicing family law is developing relationships with my clients and helping them work through their problems so that they can move forward."
Education & Bar Admissions
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Sociology – University of Colorado Boulder, 2007-2011
- Juris Doctor, Law – University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2012-2015
- Bar Admissions: Colorado, 2016
- Reese Persuasive Writing Award – University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2013
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Douglas-Elbert County Bar Association
Kelley Haun is an associate attorney in the Family Law Division at Robinson & Henry, P.C. In 2011, Kelley received her undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a double major in Political Science and Sociology.
During law school she focused on family law and juvenile law. Kelley received the Reese Persuasive Writing Award and served as a legal writing teaching assistant. She also interned for the Honorable Michelle Amico and the Honorable Theresa Slade in the 18th Judicial District. During her internships she honed her legal research and writing skills and worked on complex family law cases.
In her spare time, Kelley enjoys hiking, skiing, and traveling.