"Having debt-related problems can be very stressful, and I strive to provide a clear understanding of the bankruptcy process to our clients every step of the way. Every bankruptcy case is unique, so I work closely with our clients to identify their specific needs, legal issues and ultimate goals."
Education & Bar Admissions
- Bachelor of Arts (magna cum laude), Political Science, pre-law minor – Coastal Carolina University, 2015
- Juris Doctor, Law – University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2018
- Bar Admissions: Colorado Bar, 2019; Wyoming Bar, 2019; United States District Court for the District of Colorado, 2019
- Legal Certificate, Corporate and Commercial Law – University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2018
- Wyoming State Bar Association
- Minoru Yasui Inn of Court
During her last year of law school, Jen Koss joined Robinson & Henry as a law clerk on the firm’s tax debt resolution team. She is now a part of our bankruptcy and debt resolution team, focusing on Chapter 7 and 13 cases. Jen has knowledge and experience in working with clients that have incurred debt and are looking for help in identifying, analyzing and pursuing possible resolutions.
As the recipient of the Brownstein Hyatt Fellowship, Jen interned with in-house legal counsel at Arrow Electronics, a global technology solutions provider based in Centennial, Colorado and ranked 113 in the Fortune 500. She also gained additional experience working as a law clerk at several law firms, and held leadership roles in the Business Law Society and Law Student Ambassador Program.
Born and raised in New Jersey, Jen has embraced the Colorado outdoor lifestyle, enjoying skiing, hiking, camping with her dog, and visiting National Parks. However, her football allegiance continues to lie elsewhere – she remains an enthusiastic Philadelphia Eagles fan.