“My passion for helping others grew throughout my time in law school. Having tax-related problems can be very stressful and I strive to provide a clear understanding to our clients every step of the way. I strive to help navigate our clients through their legal issues, identify their goals and attain the best possible outcomes.”
Education & Bar Admissions
- Bachelor of Arts (magna cum laude), Political Science, pre-law minor – Coastal Carolina University, 2015
- Legal Certificate, Corporate and Commercial Law – University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2018
- Juris Doctor, Law – University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2018
- Bar Admissions: Wyoming Bar, 2019; United States District Court for the District of Colorado, 2019
- Wyoming State Bar Association
Ms. Koss is licensed to practice law only in Wyoming. She does not practice Colorado law; her practice for Colorado-based clients is limited to Federal law matters only.
During her last year of law school, Jen Koss joined Robinson & Henry as a law clerk, working on tax debt resolution matters including offer in compromise applications, penalty abatements, communications with the IRS and Department of Revenue, and preparing supporting forms and briefs.
As the recipient of the Brownstein Hyatt Fellowship, Jen interned with in-house legal counsel at Arrow Electronics, a global technology solutions provider based in Centennial, Colorado and ranked 113 in the Fortune 500. She also gained additional experience working as a law clerk at several law firms, and held leadership roles in the Business Law Society and Law Student Ambassador Program.
Born and raised in New Jersey, Jen has embraced the Colorado outdoor lifestyle, enjoying skiing, hiking, camping with her dog, and visiting National Parks. However, her football allegiance continues to lie elsewhere – she remains an enthusiastic Philadelphia Eagles fan.