“As a former insurance claims manger, insurance defense attorney, and, now, as a disability attorney, my familiarity and experience with the insurance industry allow me to help my clients have the best chances for success.”
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2009 – 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, graduated summa cum laude, Texas Tech University, 1999 – 2003
- Bar Admissions: Colorado, 2012
- 26th Edition (2020) of The Best Lawyers in America, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, 2019
- Super Lawyers “Colorado Rising Star”, 2017
- Denver Business Journal’s Top 50 Largest Law Firms, 2016 Edition
- A+ Rated by the BBB, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
Publications & Speaking Events
- “Solving the Disability Puzzle – The Basics of FMLA, ADA, STD, LTD, ERISA and SSDI,” Trial Talk, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, June/July 2018
- Speaker on “The Basics of Long-Term Disability Insurance”, Plaintiffs Employment Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Douglas County Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
Dale Casares is Robinson & Henry’s lead personal injury and disability attorney. Dale’s unique insight into the insurance world comes from her previous career as an insurance claims adjuster and injury operations manager for a large insurance carrier, where she resolved several hundred injury claims.
Drawing from these experiences, Dale knows how insurance companies operate, what they need to approve an injury claim, and what tactics they use to deny claims. She now uses this knowledge to help injured parties get favorable injury settlements, successfully appeal disability claim denials and fight insurance companies in court.
When Dale is not fighting for injured individuals, she is advocating for workers who have lost their employee benefits. Dale has recovered millions of dollars for clients during her legal career.