“Calmer than you are.” – The Big Lebowski
Education & Bar Admissions
- Juris Doctor, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- Juris Doctor, University of International Business and Economics, Beijing, China
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Science, English and Political Science, University of Wyoming
- Bar Admissions: Colorado, United States Supreme Court, 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, Federal Court Western District of Michigan
Publications & Speaking Events
- National Institute of Health Symposium, “Stevens Johnson Syndrome,” speaker
- “Pharmakinetics of HLA B-II Allele and Stevens Johnsons Syndrome,” co-author
- Colorado Bar Association
- Lawyers Without Borders – Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force
- William E. Doyle Inn of Court
- Million Dollar Trial Lawyers
Andrea Dalton is part of Robinson & Henry’s dynamic family law team. With more than 16 years of experience, Andrea has honed the delicate balance between compassion and assertiveness required to successfully practice in the sensitive and complex area of family law.
Andrea has a passion for helping individuals find a solution to difficult legal matters, and she tirelessly works to obtain favorable outcomes for her clients. Also an experienced litigator, she’s prepared to take a case to court to fight for her client’s best interests.
In her free time, Andrea enjoys working out, scuba diving, back country skiing, and spending time with her sons, Brady and Nicolas.