What would be my next course of action


I was divorced in 2010. I have taken my ex-husband to court on many motions. Right now I have some judgements that my ex will not honor. We had a hearing in March the judge ruled in his favor. The said I didn’t supply proof that my ex know about the judgements. Each time I try to have his wages garnisheed. He quits his job. I have filed motions for my ex to turn over his financial records he doesn’t turn the records over. He has a house but it is in the State of North Carolina. We have been going back and forth to court since 2012. I don’t know how to proceed anymore or if I should just accept defeat. I am hoping that maybe you would a next course of action. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day.

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on May 19, 2022 12:06 pm
Public question
Disclaimer: The response posted below is based upon the information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney. No Q&A posting or other communication will be treated as confidential from this website and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Private answer

The answer to your questions are complicated and beyond the scope of this public forum. The best way to assist you is to offer a free 1/2 hour case assessment with one of our Family Law attorneys.
You can schedule a free case assessment 24/7 by calling 303-688-0944 or online at https://go.oncehub.com/rhbooknow. At the appointment, we'll meet by phone or video (Zoom), we'll discuss the judgments, court orders, collections process, and other concerns, your desired results, rights, remedies, the law, the process, timeline, how we can help, costs, etc

Marked as spam
Posted by donald@robinsonandhenry.com (Questions: 0, Answers: 298)
Answered on May 19, 2022 12:14 pm