No court orders requiring me to pay child support


Giving residential custody rights in 2009 in 2014 my son went back to live with his mom but in 2019 she’s decided to go in and try on file child support and get a Raritan $25,000 but but there is no court order after 2009 for me to pay because I’m the custodial parent but somehow she managed to do it now what can I do

Marked as spam
Posted by Anonymous
Asked on June 15, 2020 4:52 am
Public question