What we do
- Immigration Relief for Abused Noncitizens: Form I-360 & Violence Against Women Act
- I-130 Family Petition – Petition for Alien Relative
- U.S. Work Permits (EAD) – Form I-765
- U Visa for Victims of Criminal Activity
- The Must Knows of Colorado Adoption
- Our Colorado Immigration Lawyers Discuss The 4 Biggest Mistakes U.S. Visa Holders Make
- Colorado Immigration Lawyers
- DACA Update: USCIS Accepting DACA Renewal Applications
- Need Immigration Help? Why you Shouldn’t Hire a Notario in the U.S.
- Our Immigration Attorneys Discuss 5 Reasons Why Green Card Holders Should Naturalize
- Robinson & Henry, P.C. Opens New Law Office in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Traffic Stop Hacks: What You Need to Know Before Being Pulled Over
About Our Immigration Practice
U.S. immigration law is complex and ever-changing; navigating it can seem overwhelming in the best of times, and downright impossible in the moments of deep uncertainty that often accompany immigration matters. You need an immigration attorney that understands what’s at stake in immigration cases and to be your ally and your lighthouse as you navigate these often choppy waters. Whether you’re fighting to protect the life you’ve built here, or you’re in limbo, somewhere between your native country and building a life in the U.S., our immigration attorneys can help you with immigration matters from obtaining visas to avoiding deportation. Give us a call.